Well, it is December and the VPLL 1912 Project is winding down. We started with very high hopes and an impossible dream. And we got off to a tremendous start! Unfortunately the overwhelming response that we received really was overwhelming. It ended up with 10-11 hour days, 7 days a week for both Janyce and I just to try and keep up with it all. We really did try and made it till the end of April, when life interfered and gave us both a dose of reality and that was that!
We did have a tremendous amount of help, but we ended up treading water just keeping up with things. I had a tremendous staff and I would like to say thank you to each and every one of them that spent countless daily hours keeping us afloat.
We ended up with 754 participants, and I’m still tallying the rest of the totals.
But as a thank you to all that participated, we’ve decided to abandon all of the minor levels and give the downloadable patterns away to all those that participated!
Janyce ended up selling the VPLL, so the mail order links have been disabled for the moment. When I get the information on what is going on there I will post it. All patterns that were created are under Available Patterns with a password protected link to a letter that will contain the pattern password. (They are different passwords!)
- The password to get to the page is the same password that is in your Welcome Letter!
- If you don’t have your Welcome Letter you can let us know below, but there is only Kim manning the desk now, so it may take a while.
- The password to open the pattern is unique to the pattern.
- You can download any paper size or the PatternMaker format and the same password opens all of the paper sizes for that pattern.
- You can also take the .PDF file to a copy store with a copy of the Password page to get it printed out.
There will be some extra things for the top participants, so stay tuned for more news!
Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU DID!