2. Sewer’s skill level: intermediate
3. Pattern rating: 4 for the original & modified versions- better than average- The pattern is flattering but requires alterations to get it to look like the pattern art. For the modified version it went together nicely, but it is not the easiest wrap to tie since the strap feeds through the seam on the back of the bodice because there is no side seam.
4. What skill level would someone need to sew this & why? A beginner could sew the wrap top. An advanced beginner or intermediate would be better for the original pattern since buttons & buttonholes are called for.
5. Were the instructions easy to follow? For the modified wrap I didn’t use instructions. See my previous post for info about the original pattern’s instructions.
6. How was the fit/sizing? It was great. Size 36″ fit my size 36″ bust.
7. Did you make any pattern alterations? Yes! See this post for alteration info. This link also has more pictures of the top & a comparison of the original & modified patterns.
8. Other notes: I also made a short post on the modified top here. It mainly talks about the fabric I used.